Ciclo Magic Ltd accepts bookings, subject to the following Covid-19 related conditions:
- Before booking a Ciclo Magic cycling holiday you must have adequate travel insurance in place as detailed in our main terms and conditions.
- If your booked holiday is cancelled by Ciclo Magic or cannot go ahead due to circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we will work with you and your holiday can be rescheduled for an alternative date. If you cannot or do not wish to reschedule, and cannot claim on your travel insurance Ciclo Magic will offer a full refund of all funds paid upon receipt of proof that you could not claim with your travel insurance provider.
- We recommend that you check the current travel advice prior to booking and before travelling. You can get regular updates via the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office and via the Government website www.gov.uk/foreign-traveladvice
- All guests must adhere to current in-country Covid-19 guidelines and regulations.
- Guests must always carry a face mask in the event it is required to be worn.
- Face masks do not currently have to be worn during exercise including cycling.
- Guides/staff will wear face masks where required.
- Ciclo Magic equipment will be suitably cleaned and disinfected regularly. Hire bikes are cleaned down and disinfected before and after every hire.
- Hand sanitiser will be available if needed from your cycle guide but please carry your own.
- Our hotels, accommodation and transport suppliers must comply with all local regulations in place at the time of your trip. It is your responsibility to adhere to any rules they have in place.
- Group ride sizes may be limited depending on current in-country regulations.
- The situation surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic is changing very frequently. The above measures can be subject to change, depending on the circumstances at your time of travel.