Altea Mountain Biking, Spain
- 4* Hotel in Altea
- Double or twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Buffet breakfasts & evening meals
- Full day tailored MTB guiding with MIAS qualified leader
- Uplift to trail start/finish on specific days
- Outdoor pool
- Access to gym
- Secure bicycle storage & well equipped bike wash area
- Mechanical support & assistance
- Private door to door airport transfers including bike box and luggage (Alicante)
What’s Not Included?
- Personal sports travel & accident insurance covering Mountain Biking
- Mountain Bike or Electric Mountain Bike hire
- Ciclo Magic Trail MTB Jersey
Altea is an awesome base for mountain biking boasting incredible natural trails just inland and further into the Sierra Aitana, Puig Campana, Sierra Bernia, Castell de Castells, Jalon Valley and Calpe area.
Venture out on dry, dusty, flowing trails. Test your fitness on challenging climbs and your skills on the tight and technical single track. Enjoy wonderful thrilling descents. It will all put a smile on your face. Gravel riding, XC, E-MTB and Enduro. You can do it all here.
You are in safe hands. Your mountain bike guide holds full Outdoor First Aid training and is an experienced and qualified MIAS MTB leader.
Enjoy a day on the trails with your mtb guide then relax at your hotel in Altea. Wander into town for some dinner or enjoy the wonderful hotel restaurant.
Altea town itself celebrates breath-taking sea views and a mountain backdrop. Explore the cobbled streets of the old town and its cafes, restaurants and shops.
Ride in the areas home to high level MTB and UCI events including Costa Blanca Five Continents MTB Race, Massi Super Cup La Nucia XC race and Enduro Sarria MTB Enduro race. We will enjoy many of these tracks and much more.
Booking Request Form – Altea MTB Breaks
4 nights. £695.00 per person
6 nights. £895.00 per person
Price based on sharing a twin or double room
Single occupancy supplement – 6 nights £210.00, 4 nights £150.00
Get your group together & request your dates below
Minimum 6 riders for this trip to be guaranteed
Contact us now for more info
Pop us a few details and we’ll get in touch to discuss your future cycling holiday adventure.