Altea MTB Breaks, Spain
- 4* Hotel accommodation in Altea
- Double/twin rooms
- En-suite bathrooms with toiletries
- Buffet breakfasts
- Full day tailored MTB guiding with MIAS qualified leader
- Travel to trail start/finish each day
- Private door to door airport transfers inc. bike box (Alicante) with legal and licenced company
- Mechanical support and assistance
- Bike storage
- Option to upgrade to MTB hire or E-MTB hire
What’s Not Included?
- Evening meals
- Personal sports travel & accident insurance covering mountain biking
- Carbon/Alu MTB or E-MTB hire
- Bike servicing
- Sports massage
Altea is an awesome base for mountain biking boasting incredible natural trails just inland and further into the Sierra Aitana, Puig Campana, Sierra Bernia, Castell de Castells, Jalon Valley and Calpe area.
Venture out on dry, dusty, flowing trails. Test your fitness on challenging climbs and your skills on the tight and technical single track. Enjoy wonderful thrilling descents. It will all put a smile on your face. Gravel riding, XC, E-MTB and Enduro. You can do it all here.
You are in safe hands. Your mountain bike guide holds full Outdoor First Aid training and is an experienced and qualified MIAS (Mountain-bike Instructor Award Scheme) MTB leader.
Enjoy a day on the trails with your mtb guide then relax at your hotel in Altea. Wander into town for some dinner or enjoy the wonderful hotel restaurant.
Altea town itself celebrates breath-taking sea views and a mountain backdrop. Explore the cobbled streets of the old town and its cafes, restaurants and shops.
Minimum of 4 guests. Ciclo Magic are flexible with arrival and departure days so please get in touch to discuss your options. We can tailor packages to suit your group.
Booking Request Form – Altea MTB Breaks
6 nights. From £850.00
4 nights. From £650.00
Price based on guests sharing a twin or double room and minimum number of guests
Single occupancy supplement – 6 nights £150, 4 nights £100
Contact us now for more info
Pop us a few details and we’ll get in touch to discuss your future cycling holiday adventure.