Ciclo Magic Ltd accepts bookings, subject to the following conditions:
- A booking form must be completed on behalf of the party accepting the terms of these booking conditions and sent with a deposit of £150.00 per guest. If making a booking within 4 weeks of your departure date the total cost of the holiday must be paid in full.
- The balance of your holiday must be paid at least 4 weeks (28 days) before your departure date; an invoice will be sent to you before this time. If the balance is not paid by the due date, then we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and apply any necessary cancellation and administration charges.
- Ciclo Magic Ltd reserves the right to amend or cancel any arrangements including accommodation and/or location as they see necessary should the situation arise. In all cases we will offer equal or better options and we will inform you at the earliest opportunity of any changes that have been made.
- By taking part in any holiday organised by Ciclo Magic Ltd it is at your own risk and neither Ciclo Magic Ltd nor any employee are responsible or liable for any injury, loss or death.
- If you have to cancel your holiday, it must be confirmed in writing immediately and will be subject to the cancellation charges listed below:-
- If the cancellation is received more than 28 days prior to departure – a cancellation fee of £150.00 per guest, unless rescheduled for an alternative holiday date.
- If the cancellation is received 14-28 days prior to departure – 50% of the total holiday cost, unless rescheduled for an alternative holiday date.
- If the cancellation is received 8-13 days prior to departure – 70% of the total holiday cost, unless rescheduled for an alternative holiday date.
- If the cancellation is received 0-7 days prior to departure – up to 100% of the total holiday cost, unless rescheduled for an alternative holiday date.
- It is compulsory for every person travelling on a Ciclo Magic Ltd cycling holiday to have a travel insurance policy in place before departure, and that it covers road cycling as an activity. Failure to present proof of insurance on arrival will mean you cannot take part in a Ciclo Magic Ltd holiday. We strongly recommend that a travel insurance policy is purchased once your booking has been confirmed. This will insure you for the duration of your trip and for any unforeseen eventualities before you depart, which could result in you being unable to travel; e.g. illness, accident or redundancy. If the reason for cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to re-claim the charges back listed in (5). It is also advisable you carry a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). The EHIC entitles the holder to free or reduced cost, state-provided basic medical treatment if you fall ill or have an accident while visiting any country in the European Economic Area (EEA). Please note that an EHIC is not a substitute for comprehensive travel insurance. EHICs are issued free of charge on an individual basis and are available from the Post Office or online.
- Photographs, likenesses or images of participants secured or taken on any of our holidays may be used by Ciclo Magic Ltd without remuneration in all media for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes.
- Ciclo Magic Ltd is not liable or responsible for any loss/theft or damage to property, equipment or belongings at any time. However, during your stay we will make every effort to keep you and your property safe.
- Ciclo Magic Ltd will not be liable for any death, illness, injury, damage, loss, accident or delay which may be caused by any defect in a vehicle, hire bike or through the acts and/or omissions of any company or person, in carrying out the arrangements of the holiday.
- Ciclo Magic Ltd will not be held responsible for amendments or cancellations made to holidays due to war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disasters, fire, technical problems to transport, closure of ports or airports, adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances
- Ciclo Magic Ltd is a registered company holding full public liability insurance
Company number 10387870